#How to use:
- Launch iOS Simulator
- Make sure the simulator's scale (Window | Scale) fits SimFinger. For retina devices, scale @ 50%. For non-retina, just use 100%
- Launch SimFinger
- If you want to build from code, launch the SimFinger.xcodeproj
- If you want a compiled version, download SimFingerApp.zip
#Fixes to atebits version:
- Removed cursor from ever being shown (before, it was shown on the first click)
- Removed annoying popup, because of attempt to open simulator again.
- Added steps on how to use
ORIGINAL README BELOW
For some background, check out: http://blog.atebits.com/2009/03/not-your-average-iphone-screencast/
Enjoy, fork away, email email@example.com when you make it moar better and want me to check out your changes.