TBHintView is a simple, highly customizable hint library for iOS. It enables you to add simple hints to any UIView. It features multiple page support and various show and hide animation types. The dismiss and title icon are for demo purposes only and are available from Glyphish.
- Easy to use
- Multiple page support
- Able to specify title text and icon per page
- Page can contain either text, one image or a custom view
- Various presentation animation types
- Hint can be docked to top or bottom within view
- Manually dismissed by user or auto-dismiss after certain period
- Background and text colors customizable
- Perform custom code within block upon hint dismissal
Includes a demo ready-to-use demo implementation that manages the 'has seen' status of a hint and also allows to globally turn on/off hint display.
- Drag the TBHintView/TBHintView folder into your project.
- Add the QuartzCore framework to your project.
The demo includes TBHintViewDemo/DemoHintView, which acts as a wrapper for the TBHintView class. You can customize this class or create a class based on the pattern used in its implementation to simplify integration.
TBHintView is brought to you by touchbee Solutions. If you have feature suggestions or bug reports, feel free to help out by sending pull requests or by creating new issues. If you’re using TBHintView in your project, attribution would be appreciated.