A C++ Tutorial
This tutorial is meant to be an introduction to C++, with a focus on how to use the standard library. Through the use of the standard library, I want to build up an intuition of how good c++ objects and functions behave.
The details object oriented design will, for the most part, not be covered. Similarly, I will not cover template programming in depth. Hopefully, I will have an opportunity to give another tutorial in the future that will cover these.
- Basic input and output using
- Overview of STL concepts (collections, iterators, algorithms)
- Values and References. Pass by reference, return by value.
- Type inference with
- Basic algorithms (
std::copywith iterator adapters.
- Lambas (anonymous nested functions)
- Higher order algorithms (