Growl-Transfer is a little gem that wraps around a file transfer protocol (scp/curl) and notifies you via growl when the transfer is complete.
This is an early release, so there's not a ton here.
Growl-Transfer requires Growl to be installed first.
gem install growl-transfer
Then, in Growl's preferences, enable "Listen for incoming notifications" and "Allow remote application registration".
Growl-Transfer sends growl notifications to "localhost" and needs these options enabled to function. (Password support coming...'soon')
- Download files using scp and ssh keyless authentication
- Much more coming soon...
Please file bugs and feature requests at the Lighthouse project for Growl-Transfer
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it
- Fork the project
- Start a feature/bugfix branch
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please try not to mess with the Rakefile, version, or history. If you want to have your own version, or is otherwise necessary, that is fine, but please isolate to its own commit so I can cherry-pick around it.
Copyright (c) 2011 Clint Shryock. See LICENSE.txt for further details.