WinJS OAuth for Twitter
The sample includes a complete solution that can be run with Visual Studio 2013 (>= Express edition).
As of March 20th 2015 this project is a Universal app running on both Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1
Copyright Manifold - sebagomez 2012-2015. All rights reserved.
Apache License, Version 2.0
- Update Shared/js/config.js with your Twitter app's consumer key & secret
- This will take you through the web auth flow
- Update your Shared/js/config.js with your app's callback URL (the one you set on Twitter app's config)
- Update Shared/js/config.js with a user access token & secret either from
one you already have or with one obtained after running the sample project once with just step 1.
- This will bypass the web auth step and just execute a signed request against the Twitter API.