Quick markdown to HTML converter
Table of Contents
Clone this repository or just get a copy of the index.php and store the file, f.i., on your localhost.
You can also use the interface online without installing anything.
- Type your markdown code in the editor,
- Click on Convert to get the HTML rendering,
- Click on the Copy to clipboard button so you can paste the HTML rendering in an email f.i.
- You can type something like
==important part==to put that section in a highlighted section.
- When the markdown content start with a YAML block, that block is ignored during the HTML conversion