gem install dokkufy
Want to build your own Heroku? Dokku and Dokkufy make this possible.
- Spin up a Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04 server
- Dokkufy your server using
- Change directories to your app
- Dokkufy your app
- Deploy your app
git push dokku master
Most commands take their parameters as command line arguments or through an interactive prompt.
dokkufy <command> help shows this list server installs Dokku on a Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04 server server:upgrade upgrades a Dokku server plugin:list shows a list of Dokku plugins plugin:install installs a plugin on the server plugin:uninstall uninstalls a plugin on the server app adds a dokku remote for a server to an app app:clear removes a dokku remote for a server for an app
dokkufy server <hostname> <username> <domain> --version <version>
Installs Dokku on server at IP or Hostname
<hostname>, using the
<username> account to install the software.
It also sets up the app on domain
<domain>, resulting in all apps being served as a subdomain of that domain.
Optionally this takes a
<version> to specify the Dokku tag.
Lists all plugins as listed on the Dokku wiki. Only supports plugins that follow the standard install procedure.
dokkufy plugin:install <plugin_name_or_id> [<hostname> <username>]
Installs a Dokku plugin either by name or ID (as received by
dokkufy plugin:list) on a server. Only supports the standard install procedure. Check the plugins wiki for any additional install notes.
dokkufy plugin:uninstall <plugin_name_or_id> [<hostname> <username>]
Uninstalls a Dokku plugin either by name or ID (as received by
dokkufy plugin:list) on a server. Simply performs a delete of the folder. Server instances already deployed with this plugin will need to be redeployed.
dokkufy app <git_repo> [OR <hostname> <dokku_username>]
Adds a dokku remote to the local git repository for an app. Also writes this remote to a
dokku remotes for the local git repository and deletes the
- 0.2.1 Updated the Plugin URL
- 0.2.0 Dropped Toolchain functionality in favor of other tools
- 0.1.6 Locking dependencies down further
- 0.1.5 Using classic style commander
- 0.1.4 Checks for SSH key before installing on server
- 0.1.3 Applies double install fix on 14.04
- 0.1.0 Adds the
- 0.0.7 Adds the (un)dokkufication of apps
- 0.0.6 Adds plugin uninstall
- 0.0.5 Small bug fix to plugin installs
- 0.0.4 Adds plugin listing and installing
- 0.0.3 Determines latest version from Dokku github page
- 0.0.2 Added
- 0.0.1 Gem skeleton
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request