zonator is a utility R package for dealing with various tasks related to
Zonation conservation prioritization software. The package started out as a collection
of helper scripts which have now been packaged for anybody interested in using
a familiar tool (R) in setting up Zonation runs and managing Zonation results.
Functions and classes found in
zonator can be useful for the following stages
of running a Zonation analysis.
- Setting up a Zonation project and pre-processing files (examples).
- Running Zonation.
- Post-processing, results analysis and comparison, and plotting (examples).
You can install the latest release version from CRAN:
Alternatively, you can install the latest (potentially unstable) development version from Github.
- Make sure you have package
remotesinstalled and loaded in R:
# Open R prompt or RStudio and type the following on the command line install.packages("remotes")
- Then install
zonatordirectly from GitHub by running the following line in R:
remotes::install_github("cbig/zonator", ref = "develop", build_vignettes = TRUE)
Some examples are provided by the package vignettes. You can view these after installing the package by:
- Joona Lehtomäki email@example.com
- Aija Kukkala firstname.lastname@example.org