Through out my college education we learned about famous Graphic Designers like Stefan Sagmeister, Milton Glaser, and Chip Kidd, to name a few. When I graduated in 2013 with a BFA in Graphic Design I was excited to start working but I wanted to continue to learn and be inspired but I didn't know where to start.
Over the years I have sifted through many different websites, resources, podcasts, and people that do great work and are very inspiring to follow.
I am also learning markdown formatting in the process.
- Blue Stag - Digital agency - Cardiff
- Elegan Seagulls - Digital creative agency - Marquette, MI
- Forefathers - Remote team of designers - Remote
- Grain & Mortar - Grain & Mortar is a brand strategy and design studio - Omaha, Nebraska
- Ghostly Ferns - Ghostly Ferns is a group of friends who typically make things individually but shine when we make things together - Brooklyn, NY
- Knife & Fire - Creative Agency - Los Angeles, CA
- Mast - Graphic design and branding studio - Denver, CO
- Rally Interactive - Prdouct Design + Dev Studio - Salt Lake City, Utah
- Twin Forrest - Branding and full service graphic design studio - San Francisco, CA
- Ueno - Product design agency - SF, NYC, LA Reykjavik
- Young Jerks - is a Creative Studio led by Dan Cassaro and Dan Christofferson - NYC
- Yummygum - Product design studio - Amsterdam
- Launch It by Shane Mielke - 300+ things I’ve learned as a Designer, Developer and Creative Director. A handbook for digital creatives.
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck by Mark Manson - A counterintuitive approach to living a good life.
- Alex Spenser - Freelance graphic designer & illustrator
- Anna Paschenko - Designer & illustrator
- Arek Kajda - Freelance designer
- Becky Simpson - Designer, illustrato, author & captain of Chipper Things
- Ben Bate - Freelance product designer
- Ben Cline - Founder of Rally Interactive
- Brian Lovin - Spectrum co-founder
- Brent Jackson - Design systems developer
- Bryn Jackson - Spectrum co-founder
- Caylee Betts - Product designer manager at Buzzfeed
- Chloe Park - Designer at Facebook
- Dan Cassaro - Founder of Young Jerks
- Daniel Burka - Director of design at Resolve to Save Lives
- Daniel Haire - Illustrator
- Dan Mall - Founder of SuperFriendly
- Dann Petty - Freelance designer
- Drew Wilson - Founder of Plasso
- Devon Ko - Designer-technologist teaching 3D design
- Gene Ross - Designer at Ueno
- Jacob Souva - Kid lit illustrator & designer
- Jamie Brittain - Product designer & front-end developer at Fatsoma
- Janum Trivedi - Software engineer
- Jared Erondu - Design lead at Lattice
- Jeremy Booth - Artist & Illustrator
- Joel Califa - Deisgner at Github
- Jon Gold - Technologist at AirBnB
- Jonnie Hallman - Founder of Cushion App
- Jord Riekwel - Logo and brand designer
- Jules Forrest - Designer at Credit Karma
- Katie Vaz - Author of Don't Worry, Eat Cake, illustrator
- Kevin Rose - Host of the Kevin Rose show, creator of Digg
- Linda Eliasen - Creative director, and design manager
- Matt Martin - Designer at Hyrep Co and Bytsee Co
- Matt Smith - Owner and Design Director of Studio Mds
- Matt Spiel - Design Manager at Lyft
- Matt Yow - Graphic designer specializing in brand strategy working at Intercom
- Maximilian Hennebach - Designer at the peak lab
- Meg Lewis - Graphic designer & illustrator at Ghostly Ferns
- Meg Robichaud - Illustrator at Lyft
- Mengo To - Author of Design+Code
- Michael Flarup - Designer, entrepreneur and keynote speaker
- Nathan Riley - Design director / Co-founder or Green Chameleon
- Nicholas Moegly - Illustrator & designer
- Nick Jones - Freelance designer & developer
- Nick Slater - Designer at Slack
- Oliur - Designer & entrepreneur
- Rocky Roark - Freelance illustrator & branding designer
- Rogie King - Designer, illustrator & developer
- Ryan Putnam - Designer, illustrator & potter
- Roxane Clediere - Product Designer at Facebook
- Sam Soffes - Developer & designer at Lyft
- Sam Stratton - Designer at Reddit
- Scott Martin - Freelance Illustrator
- Wes Bos - Full stack developer and designer
- Wouter de Bres - Product designer at Degreed
- Design Details - A show about the people who design our favorite products.
- Rally Banter - Rally Interactive Studio talking about different aspects of design.
- High Resolution - High Resolution is a limited video series on product design and design thinking.
- The Kevin Rose Show - Kevin interviews authors, technologists, scientists, meditators, self-experimenters, and productivity hackers to explore how to reach peak personal and professional performance while living a minimal and balanced life.
- StartUp - StartUp is a documentary series about entrepreneurial life. The show has been downloaded tens of millions of times since its launch in 2014.