Interested in contributing? Please read the CONTRIBUTING.md guide prior to sending pull requests.
- Node + NPM
- Ruby + Sass
# Clone the cilantro repo or a fork; go into the directory git clone email@example.com/cbmi/cilantro.git && cd cilantro # Installs the dev depenencies including Grunt npm install # Run Grunt 'work' task to perform the initial compilation of .coffee # and .scss files, it finishes by starting a `watch` process grunt work
To run the tests, simply do:
Distribution builds should only be created off the
develop branch. This:
- Bumps the version to the final, e.g.
- Tags a release
- Freshly compiles and optimizes code
- Creates zip and tarball binaries
- Prints instructions to push and upload it to GitHub
- Bumps the patch version, e.g.