Picture this! You are in a shop in front of a rack full of Nintendo amiibo. They are all beautiful and tempting and you feel like heaven. In the back of your head you know that your spouse will tell you to leave them. But as true amiibo collector you just can't pass on! There is just one small problem though. Which ones do you own, and which ones do you miss?
I have been there and that's why I created AmiiDex. It manages your Nintendo Amiibo collection easily and has a unique feature: it allows you to scan amiibo boxes barcodes to quickly add amiibo or check the status of your collection.
AmiiDex is an unofficial app for amiibo collectors and is intended to be used for informational and educational purposes only. AmiiDex is fully compliant with all US copyright laws and is protected under 'fair use'. AmiiDex is in not affiliated with Nintendo. amiibo is a registered trademark of Nintendo. All items, names and other aspects are trademarked and owned by their respective owners.
Get the App
Click on the image below to download
- Support for English and French languages.
- Support for light and dark themes.
- Option to Lock your amiibo collection to prevent unintentional updates.
- Option to filter out series you are not collecting.
- A single tap on an amiibo opens the amiibo detail page.
- A double tap on an amiibo opens the page of this amiibo on the Nintendo website.
- A long tap on an amiibo adds/removes it to/from your collection.
- View of series/amiibo as list, small icons or large icons.
- Sort of amiibo by name or release date.
- Scan of amiibo-boxes barcode to quickly add new amiibo or check your collection.
|Series Screen (Dark Theme)||Series Screen (Light Theme)|
|Amiibo by Serie Screen (Dark Theme)||Amiibo by Serie Screen (Light Theme)|
|Stats Screen (Dark Theme)||Stats Screen (Light Theme)|
|Settings Screen (Dark Theme)||Settings Screen (Light Theme)|
Learn More on Flutter
Here are a few resources to get you started if you are new to Flutter:
- Official Flutter documentation
- Flutter youtube channel
- Lab: Write your first Flutter app
- Cookbook: Useful Flutter samples
Created & Maintained by
This project is a fully open source project, and contributions are welcome. Information on how to get started can be found in the contributor's guide.
Copyright (c) 2019 Christophe Bonello Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.