Version 2.1 (Mid-2015)
A large number of changes, fixes, improvements and refactoring under the hood.
- Upgraded to qooxdoo 4 on the frontend and to PHP > 5.3. on the backend
- Clean-up and refactoring of the backend and the qcl library. Fixed various problems related to session management.
- New plugin architecture: plugins now live in a separate folder, with backend and frontend code together, as qooxdoo library
- New plugin 'backup': php-only backup solution, old code based on mysqldump moved to plugin 'mdbackup' (deprecated and no longer supported)
- New plugin 'nnforum': Integrate user forum
- New plugin 'isbnscanner': Import references by ISBN using a barcode scanner (experimental)
- New plugin 'rssfolder': export folders as RSS feeds and import from those feeds (experimental)
- Updated CiteProc engine
- Improved setup process
- Default is now to send passwords encrypted (hashed with the stored and a random salt), this can be changed to sending plaintext passwords (for example, for LDAP servers), but only if a https connection exists
Version 2.0 (2011)
- Based on qooxdoo 1.6 (having used every version from qoodoo 0.5 upwards)
- Was never publicly released, but used in production at Humboldt University's Law School
- Moved core features to plugins: Bibutils, CSL, Z39.50 import, Backup
Version 1.0 (~2006)
- Was used in a criminological research project
Version 0.1 (~2003)
- Was a single long PHP file.