Golang Workshop @ HAW Hamburg
This workshop covers the following:
How to execute Go code?
- "I have Go installed on my computer" -> Awesome! I show you in a minute..
- "I don't have Go on my computer" -> Try Go Playground
- "I don't want to install Go on my computer" -> Try Go Docker Image
Session 01 - Basics Syntax (~45min)
- constants and variables
- for loops and use if conditions
- how types work.
- packages and imports
Session 02 - Advanced Syntax (~60min)
- how zero values work in Go
- Equality and Type Conversions
Session 03 - Development (until the end)
- Go tool
- $GOPATH Variable
- Your first application
- Hello World
- What Time is it?
- Simple Http Server
- Error Handling