The next generation is in progress.
The first version within this Git-master is declared as proof of concept and provides a conceptually try.
Have a look at the railwayessential-ng branch.
The master branch is deprecated!
RailwayEssential is a software for controlling your Model Trains especially when ESU's ECoS 50210/50200 is used. RailwayEssential provides a Track-designer, an Analyzer for automatic detection of all possible Routes between directly connected Blocks, and an Event-system (e.g. by use of S88-Feedback-Bus) for setup a fully automatic drive of all your trains. Furthermore, any Train can be manually controlled, their functions are allowed to be switched directly on and off by the user interface.
Download Setup & Releases
Current test releases are available here: Releases / Release Candidates / Other Setups.
First Step Tutorials
- Create your first Track: Tutorial: Create a First Track
Requirements (Hardware & Software)
- .Net 4.6 must be installed, you can find it here: Website
- Works smoothly on Windows 7 and newer systems (e.g. Windows 10)
- Support for x86 and x64
- Required HDD-space is approximately 150 MB
- We use CefSharp (see Website), therefore if on your computer Firefox or Chrome work, then anything is fine!
Click the image :-)
RailwayEssential is -- currently -- designed for supporting ESU's ECoS 50210/50200, therefore it would be great to own one :-)
In case you like to build the software on your own. Just load the Solution file 'RailwayEssential.sln', set 'RailwayEssentialMdi' as startup poject, change the Achitecture to 'x86' or 'x64' and press 'F5'. Enjoy.
- Dr. Christian Benjamin Ries - Initial work
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details