Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- ui restructuring of the locomotive control window
- locomotives can have images/photos for better recognition
- toggle locomotive switches during route cruising
- several improvements
- first step tutorial and project
Pre-release important note: Using this program is at your own risk. The software vendor can not be held responsible for any damage that the use of this program may cause to your computer, model trains or anything else. To prevent problems it is strongly recommended to first read the manual/tutorial.
2017 September 8th
Release Candidate 3 (RC3)
- multiview of tracks, distributable to different monitors, free dockable
- multiviews of locomotive controls
- functions can be categorized
- functions are triggers when s88 event are triggered, e.g. smoke is switched on or off
- provide a trigger for updating the visualization
- provide pdf print dialog to generate a pdf version of the trackplan
2017 September 5th
Release Candidate 2 (RC2)
- visualization of target block of a route, the locomotive is shown with the color green
- instead of arrows (i.e. '>' and '<') letters are shown (i.e. 'F' and 'B') for providing information in which direction a locomotive is driving, i.e. F:=Forward and B:=Backward
- allow to Lock/Unlock specific Locomotives, therfor they will not be started automatically within Automode
- allow to open the project directory direct by using the "Project / Show Project Directory"
- Sync of project Locomotives with Locomotives configured by the ESU ECoS command station
- provide "stop all trains" and "restart all trains"
Release Candidate (RC)
This is the first version published online. We like to publish early and welcome early user feedback.