This release updates libxdf to version 0.98, which now supports clock offset correction.
- 639 KB external-0.6.1-linux.zip
- 579 KB external-0.6.1-macos.zip
- 374 KB external-0.6.1-win32.zip
- 1.02 MB external-0.6.1-win64.zip
- 932 KB sigviewer-0.6.1-linux.zip
- 10.9 MB sigviewer-0.6.1-macos.dmg
- 31 MB sigviewer-0.6.1-win32.exe
- 24.3 MB sigviewer-0.6.1-win64.exe
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This is a bugfix release which addresses several problems with XDF files. It also includes several minor GUI-related improvements, and SigViewer should now also build with Qt versions older than 5.6.
This new release of SigViewer adds support for XDF files. In addition, we squashed several bugs, tweaked the user interface, and added other enhancements. Important changes include proper support for missing data (missing samples are not rendered), export and import events from CSV files, auto-centering of channels around their means, a new icon theme, and the switch from Qt 4 to the latest version Qt 5.8 under the hood.