Using rise is simple, just run the
In order to get rise up and running, there's 2 ways you can install it.
- Download the gem
gem install rise-cli
- Build from source
$ git clone https://github.com/cbrnrd/rise $ bundle install
- RubyGems - the Ruby community's gem hosting service
- Atom - A hackable text editor for the 21st Century
- DigitalOcean - Used for server hosting
Please read CONTRIBUTING.md for details on our code of conduct, and the process for submitting a pull requests.
- No need to install git, svn, or any other version control software.
- No complex cloud setup
- Extremely fast upload speeds
- Unlimited unique URL's
- No manual setup of websites
- Your services are always served over a secure connection
- Open source so that you can know exactly what code is runnning on your computer.
- Account dashboard and website statistics
- Carter Brainerd - Website
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details