Storm is a distributed realtime computation system. Similar to how Hadoop provides a set of general primitives for doing batch processing, Storm provides a set of general primitives for doing realtime computation. Storm is simple, can be used with any programming language, is used by many companies, and is a lot of fun to use!
Documentation and tutorials can be found on the Storm wiki.
Feel free to ask questions on Storm's mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/storm-user
You can also come to the #storm-user room on freenode. You can usually find a Storm developer there to help you out.
The use and distribution terms for this software are covered by the Eclipse Public License 1.0 (http://opensource.org/licenses/eclipse-1.0.php) which can be found in the file LICENSE.html at the root of this distribution. By using this software in any fashion, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this license. You must not remove this notice, or any other, from this software.
- Nathan Marz (@nathanmarz)
- Christopher Bertels (@bakkdoor)
- Michael Montano (@michaelmontano)
- Dennis Zhuang (@killme2008)
- Trevor Smith (@trevorsummerssmith)
- Ben Hughes (@schleyfox)
- Alexey Kachayev (@kachayev)
- Haitao Yao (@haitaoyao)
- Dan Dillinger (@ddillinger)
- Kang Xiao (@xiaokang)
- Gabriel Grant (@gabrielgrant)
- Travis Wellman (@travisfw)
- Kasper Madsen (@KasperMadsen)
- Michael Cetrulo (@git2samus)
- Thomas Jack (@tomo)
- Nicolas Yzet (@nicoo)
- Fabian Neumann (@hellp)
- Soren Macbeth (@sorenmacbeth)
- Ashley Brown (@ashleywbrown)
- Guanpeng Xu (@herberteuler)
- Vinod Chandru (@vinodc)
- Martin Kleppmann (@ept)
- Evan Chan (@velvia)
- Sjoerd Mulder (@sjoerdmulder)
- Yuta Okamoto (@okapies)
- Barry Hart (@barrywhart)
- Sergey Lukjanov (@Frostman)
- Ross Feinstein (@rnfein)
YourKit is kindly supporting open source projects with its full-featured Java Profiler. YourKit, LLC is the creator of innovative and intelligent tools for profiling Java and .NET applications. Take a look at YourKit's leading software products: YourKit Java Profiler and YourKit .NET Profiler.