this release adds the "Killer Groestl" quad implementation which was optimized
for Compute 3.0 "Kepler" devices.
It should be sufficiently hard to port to AMD so that there is no danger that AMD
may outmine us anytime soon.
- added support for QuarkCoin and clones (BitQuark, SecureCoin, many more...)
- added support for AnimeCoin
- updated README.txt file somewhat
Now go and OWN these coins with your nVidia advantage!
- add MjollnirCoin (and fixed stratum implementation for 1gh.com pool)
- add -f switch for myr-gr mining on the erebor server of DwarfPool (use -f 256)
Fix Jackpotcoin after block 6000 hardfork. Note that this coin currently does not run on Compute 2.0 devices.
I also dropped the Windows 64bit compilation. I think it's pointless.
ccminer50.exe was compiled for Compute 3.5 with #define MAXWELL_OR_FERMI 1
ccminer35.exe was compiled for Compute 3.5 with #define MAXWELL_OR_FERMI 0
ccminer30.exe was compiled for Compute 3.0 with #define MAXWELL_OR_FERMI 0
ccminer20.exe currently doesn't build (one .cu module doesn't support Compute 2.0)
- hefty speed gains for HeavyCoin mining, especially on 750 Ti.
- add -d option, as known from cudaminer.
- builds for all major Compute platforms (2.0, 3.0, 3.5). Use 3.5 for Maxwell.
- fixed Groestlcoin pool mining
- reverting Hefty1 kernel to compute 1.0 in the Windows build, hoping to fix crashing problems people were having with the v0.2 and v0.3 releases