Web application / prelaunch referral web application and admin dashboard for Love, Sylvie.
Clone the repository
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:ccabo1/lovesylvie.git
Or fork the repository.
bundle install to get the necessary gems then
rails s to get the development server running on
This application uses SQLite3 for development and PostgreSQL for production.
Boilerplate application for Ruby on Rails web apps. This application was built atop this boilerplate.
- Simple templating with a navbar, full-page height page content, and footer
- General web pages via the
usersign in / registration / etc. via Devise
- Basic styling for forms
- Basic jQuery front-end validation on forms
- Specialized Devise routes for readability
Meta tags and titles
Meta tags can be customized on each page using the following syntax:
<head> <% title 'Example title' %> <% description "Description of the webpage" %> <% keywords "keywords,to,inlcude" %> <% image "http://website.com/linktoimage.jpg" %> </head>
If these are not included in a given
.html.erb file, then the application resorts to the default meta tag and title settings provided in
- Bootstrap 4 Alpha
- The source code is included and can be edited
- Font Awesome
- All additional styling can be written in SCSS via the
- There are included styles for notifications and the navbar, which also can be edited
To flash a red alert:
flash[:alert] = "Your alert message"
To flash a green notice
flash[:notice] = "Your notice message"
application.html.erb file to adjust the timing of notifications and the types of notifications (beyond
notice) which are accepted.