Hi there, I'm Carlos - aka
I'm currently a software engineer @Red Hat based in Spain. I am working on cloud computing technologies, some side projects, and a few research projects.
⚡ Some quick facts: 🤠A proud Red Hatter. ☁️I'm a cloud enthusiast. 🤡Master of the YAML programmer distopia. 🧐Learning about cloud computing, distributed systems, system's resiliency, and a bit of ML. 🧑💻Most of my projects are available on Github. 📖I regulary write articles on my blog. 💬Ping me about OpenStack, OpenShift, Kubernetes, KubeInit, chaos engineering or any related cloud stuff. 📙Check out my resume.
🎯 Current goals:
- Survive these crazy times...
Open source projects
Latest blog posts
- Deploying a Kubernetes cluster with Windows containers support
- Learning how to deploy OpenShift with KubeInit
- Multihost deployments with Kubeinit
- How to deploy Amazon EKS-D on top of a Libvirt host with KubeInit in 15 minutes
- KubeInit 4-in-1 - Deploying multiple Kubernetes distributions (K8S, OKD, RKE, and CDK) with the same platform
- Deploying multiple KubeInit clusters in the same hypervisor
- Persistent volumes and claims in KubeInit
- Deploying KubeInit from a container
- KubeInit External access for OpenShift/OKD deployments with Libvirt
- A review of the MachineConfig operator