Welcome to the SlicerExtension_ColiageFilter wiki!
# # Building Collage from code:
- Check out and Build 3D Slicer by following the build instructions on https://www.slicer.org/wiki/Documentation/Nightly/Developers/Build_Instructions#Common_Prerequisites_2
- Clone the Collage extension code on https://github.com/algohary/SlicerExtension_ColiageFilter
- If you want to build the code for debug mode, you will have to create a separate folder for it and link it to the debug folder of 3D Slicer.
- Use CMake to configure and build the code using Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 x64 (MSVS)
- Pass "v140" to -T arguments
- For Slicer_DIR: Use the slicer build path: "SLICER_BUILD_DIR/Slicer-build"
- Click configure and generate, then Open the project.
- Use MSVS to build it.