phpOpenFW is an open source MVC PHP web development framework released under the GNU Public License (GPL) version 2.
Christian J. Clark
GNU Public License (GPL) version 2 ( http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.txt )
phpOpenFW requires PHP >= 5.3, libxslt, libxml, php-xsl, and php-xml.
Contact email@example.com for comments questions, or concerns.
phpOpenFW has an abundance of features that facilitate the development of powerful, flexible web sites and web applications. Below is an outline of the features offered by phpOpenFW.
- Form Engine
- Database Abstraction Class
- Active Record Class
- XML Element Class (abstract)
- Recordset List to Table Class
- Generic XHTML Table Class
- Plugin Facility
- Built-in Authentication services
- Module list / Navigation Facility
- XML Transformation (using XSL)
- Quick Database Actions
- Date/Time Functions
- Code Benchmark
Apache Mod_Rewrite Rules
If you are using Virtual Document Roots with Apache your rules will most likely need to look something like this: