Chris Conlon cconlon
- wolfSSL Inc.
- Bozeman, MT
- Joined on
- kerberos-android-ndk 20 Sample Android Kerberos Application using cross-compiled MIT Kerberos libraries and wolfSSL Embedded SSL Library.
- kerberos-java-gssapi 17 Java GSS-API wrapper for the MIT Kerberos GSS-API library, usable with the Android NDK as well.
- cyassl-android-ndk 9 A version of the CyaSSL Embedded SSL library built using the Android NDK, with sample CTaoCrypt test application.
- krb5-anonsvn 8 git-svn mirror of MIT krb5 anonsvn repository
- krb5 2 mirror of MIT krb5 repository
Repositories contributed to
- wolfSSL/wolfssljni 2 Java (JNI) wrapper around the lightweight wolfSSL SSL/TLS library, supporting up to TLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.2.
- wolfSSL/wolfssl 53 wolfSSL (formerly CyaSSL) is a small, fast, portable implementation of TLS/SSL for embedded devices to the cloud. http://www.wolfssl.com
- wolfSSL/wolfssl-examples 10 Example applications using the wolfSSL lightweight SSL/TLS library
- wolfSSL/meta-wolfssl 1 wolfSSL and CyaSSL lightweight SSL/TLS layer for OpenEmbedded and Yocto
- cyassl/cyassl 130 Please use wolfSSL now instead: https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl . CyaSSL is a small, fast, portable implementation of TLS/SSL for embedded devices to the cloud.
Contributions in the last year 87 total Nov 28, 2014 – Nov 28, 2015
Longest streak 4 days July 13 – July 16
Current streak 0 days Last contributed