Java matrix calculator made by Cory Crowley
- Constructor to create a matrix given m and n
- Constructor to read a matrix from a user using terminal or popups
- Constructor to read a matrix from a .mat file. The file starts with the size of the matrix using two integers (m and n) separated by a comma.
- int getN() : Getters methods for n.
- int getM() : Getters methods for m.
- double get(int i, int j) : A method to get the value stored in i and j entry of the matrix
- Matrix add(Matrix m) : Add this matrix to matrix m and return the result
- Matrix subtract(Matrix m) : Subtract matrix m from this matrix and return the result
- Matrix multiply(Matrix m) : Matrix multiplication between this matrix and matrix m. Return the result.
- Matrix multiply(double x) : Multiply scalar x by this matrix and return the result.
- Matrix divide(Matrix m) : Matrix division of this matrix on matrix m. Return the result.
- double determinant() : return the determinant of the current matrix (matrix has to be square and of size 1x1, 2x2 or 3x3)
- Matrix inverse() : return the inverse of the current matrix (matrix has to be square and of size 1x1, 2x2 or 3x3)
- boolean isSquare() : return true if the matrix is square
- Matrix transpose() : return the transpose of the current matrix
- String toString(): to return a string representation of the matrix.
- void print(String filename): create a file and write the matrix in it.
- Matrix identity(int size): Static method to create an Identity square matrix of size size