- Updated the plugin to work with new-style and old-style Electron Cash internals in anticipation of the new Cash Accounts merge. Electron-Cash/Electron-Cash#1502
- Small nits
Please update to this version if you are using the upcoming Electron Cash 4.0.8 or above.
- Added Schnorr capability. The plugin now signs payments with Schnorr if enabled in the UI and if the EC version supports it. (cculianu)
- Added support for upcoming Electron Cash 4.0.6 HighDPI SVG icons. (cculianu)
Please update to this version if you are using Electron Cash 4.0.3 or above. If using 4.0.6 and above this version is pretty much mandatory otherwise all icon art in the plugin will be missing.
- Fixed a crash bug under Electron Cash 4.0.2 due to changing API. This plugin works with Electron Cash 3.2+ as well as 4.0.2 now. (Axel Gembe)
Please update to this version if you are using Electron Cash 4.0.2 or above, as old versions will produce exceptions due to the changed Electron Cash API.
This version now works perfectly with both EC regular and EC SLP!
- Got rid of non-working "Last Payment" column. TODO: Fix in a later release
- Cash Address vs Legacy Address properly handled in the UI
- Payments aren't registered as having been paid until you actually issue the "Send" from the Send screen or "Broadcast" from the Transaction Dialog (this way payments don't get marked as paid when you haven't actually paid them!).
- Can pay multiple payments at once in a single tx in the "Send" tab now without errors.
- Added the ability to specify scheduled payments in terms of FIAT amounts rather than just BCH. (Fiat price will be converted to BCH at time of payment if fx is enabled in preferences).