- wire similarly to the kerf instructable. it's electronically (functionally, not component-wise) ~the same, except the physical board layout is different. we will use a breadboard, they used a board they made themselves. wire it up the same regardless, disregarding physical layout.
- observe build progression in blog post, and follow!
bill of material
- LM7805, 5V regulator here
- mini breadboard, here
- 12V power supply, here. I used rockbirds brand. The molex connector is super handy!
- ATMEL ATTINY45, here
- 12V G4 LED panel. superbrightleds.com has a wide selection. just search "G4" and pick your pref. I used this one
- 2x 120 Ohm resistors
- npn transistor, here
- lots of wire, general purpose electronics
- some glue (not required, but recommended)