Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Note: This is the last release in the 1.7.x branch. It is also the last release for this design. Version 1.8 will be bringing an all new-design to Unmark.
Here is everything included in 1.7.2
- Import support for all Netscape HTML services including Pinboard, Delicious, and others #168, #159, #112
- Import support for Readability - slightly improved from 184.108.40.206
- Removes gettext dependences (including ngettext and _() functions) #138
- Removes all previous Locales
- base_url config variable is auto-configured #171
- Removes all compiled JS/CSS files from Git
- Removes need for "ASSET_VERSION" variable in view_helper
- Less Grunt dependencies for building project
- Updated .gitignore
- Focuses form on login #118
- Various other bug fixes and improvements #172, #136
Thanks to everyone that contributed, in whatever way that you could, to this release.
This release fixes a bad merge. Totally @cdevroe's fault.
- Duplicate ngettext functions
- Calling unmark_ngettext that didn't exist
If you installed 1.7.1 please upgrade to this immediately.
Here is what is included in 1.7.1:
If you ever had trouble installing Unmark... please try this version.
- Installation fixes - These fixes cover a multitude of issues reported by the community on Github. Thanks to all for submitting their issues.
- Upgrade fixes - Database migrations are now much more reliable.
- Added Readability import #156
- Unmark's JSON export format documented #148
- Fixes for ngettext extension -- If you do not have ngettext compiled into PHP Unmark should default to English and still work. However, this is just a patch. We'd like to leave ngettext behind completely by the time 1.8 rolls around
- Readme file updates: Better installation and upgrade instructions, better contribution instructions
- Sidebar additions: Bookmarket, Chrome Extension, and Version information
- A few copy updates
Finally a release of Unmark! We plan on making regular releases going forward (perhaps bi-weekly or so). We hope many of you that had interest in Unmark will return and help us through this.
Step one, get 1.7.0 out the door. Here is what is included.
- Update to Code Igniter 2.2.6 (hat tip @thebrandonallen)
- Better session handling for login and AJAX requests ... helps fix loggout issues (hat tip @thebrandonallen)
- Moved database sample file to mysqli driver. Helps with set up issues.
- Added version to sidebar to easily identify which version you're currently running
- Updated defunct support email in "Help" section
Please see Github issues for future development roadmap. In short, the near term goals are; move to Code Igniter 3.x, create much better logging and error messages, move away from gettext for language (causes way too many problems for novices to install locally), and a completely new interface that allows for custom labels and contexts (more on this soon).
Thanks to @thebrandonallen for his Pull Request.