Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
1.5.10 Release Notes
- Much faster mass to formula calculation
- Release available on Maven central
21,564 (+42) tests 28 (+1) failures 0 (+0) errors
11 John May 5 Tomas Pluskal 2 Egon Willighagen
7 John May
- Removed non-central repositories.
- Bumping version ready for release.
- POM config for deploying to OSSRH snapshots repo and central.
- Add project description.
- Move MassToFormulaTool to the cdk-legacy module.
- Added Javadoc tags to MolecularFormulaGenerator
- Added Pluskal2012 to CDK bibliography.
- Added MolecularFormulaGeneratorTest to MFormulaTests suit, removed the duplicated MoleculaFormulaRangeManipulatorTest entry
- Added a new MolecularFormulaGenerator
- Marking the MassToFormulaTool as deprecated.
- Add github username.
- Additional details in POM.
- Centralise vecmath and jama versions in parent pom. Use versions available on central.
- Remove groovy shell usage from test.
- Fixes bug #1355: create a new builder from the passed IChemObject
- Unit test for bug #1355: a builder is not retrieved from the input IChemObject.
- Minor correction to JavaDoc.
- Bumping version number, open for patches.
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.