Pull request template for new library
Pull request for issue: # Related issue(s): # #
Checklist for Pull request or lib adding request issue follows the conventions.
Note that if you are using a distribution purpose repository/package, please also provide the url and other related info like popularity of the source code repo/package.
Profile of the lib
- Git repository (required):
- Official website (optional, not the repository):
- NPM package url (optional):
- License and its reference:
- GitHub / Bitbucket popularity (required):
- Count of watchers:
- Count of stars:
- Count of forks:
- NPM download stats (optional):
- Downloads in the last day:
- Downloads in the last week:
- Downloads in the last month:
- I'm the author of this library
- I would like to add link to the page of this library on CDNJS on website / readme
- This lib was not found on cdnjs repo
- Doesn't already exist / has duplicate issue and PR
- The lib has notable popularity
- More than 200 [Stars / Watchers / Forks] on [GitHub / Bitbucket]
- More than 800 downloads stats per month on npm registry
- Project has public repository on famous online hosting platform (or been hosted on npm)
- Has valid tags for each versions (for git auto-update)
- Auto-update setup
- Auto-update target/source is valid.
- Auto-update filemap is correct.
Git commit checklist
- The first line of commit message is less then 50 chars; clean, clear and easy to understand.
- The parent of the commit(s) in the PR is not older than 3 days.
- Pull request is sent from a non-master branch with a meaningful name.
- Separate unrelated changes into different commits.
- Use rebase to squash/fixup dummy/unnecessary commits into only one commit.
- Close corresponding issue in commit message
- Mention related issue(s), people in commit message, comment.