Objective-Zip is a small Objective-C library that wraps ZLib and MiniZip in an object-oriented friendly way.
What is contained here
The source repository contains a sample application with full sources for ZLib, MiniZip and Objective-Zip, together with a unit test UI. The versions included are:
- 1.2.7 for ZLib;
- 1.1 for MiniZip;
- latest version for Objective-Zip.
Please note that ZLib and MiniZip are included here only to provide a complete and self-contained package, but they are copyrighted by their respective authors and redistributed on respect of their software license. Please refer to their websites (linked above) for more informations.
Please see GETTING_STARTED.md.
The library is distributed under the New BSD License.
- Added support for ARC through Nick Lockwood's ARC Helper
- Updated ZLip to 1.2.7
- Updated MiniZip to 1.1
- Added method to get file name from a ZipFile instance
- Fixed memory leak in test app
- Added variant of writeFileInZipWithName that accepts also a file date
- Fixed bug with date handling
- Fixed a bug in creation of an encrypted zip file
- Initial public beta release
Version 0.8.1 has been tested with iOS from 4.2 to 6.1, but should be compatible with earlier versions too. Le me know of any issues that should arise.