Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Fix Darwin release not being included.
- Expose workbench actions API.
- Make hidden files and folders visible in open dialogs.
- Fix an error displaying file size of zero byte files.
- Fix VERSION env var not making it to the build process.
- Make build process use "production" for NODE_ENV.
- Add flag to specify additional builtin extension directories.
- Add flag to specify additional user extension directories.
- Expose terminal service in the API.
- Add support for musl and centos.
- Preserve environment when forking shared process (#347, #239)
- Fix no-auth to still use HTTPS (#300)
- Fix markdown preview focus (#543)
- Fix copying and moving files around using the file tree
- Fix terminals not retaining TTY size after reconnect (#587)
- Fix toggling full screen
- Fix open dialog crash when there is a broken link (#579)
Quality of life
- Improve size column in dialogs
- Only output password if it was generated
- Remove reveal in finder/explorer option (#576)
- Various doc fixes
- Suppress a somewhat misleading "disconnected" extension host message
--socketflag. Allows for binding to a socket.
- Hide titlebar controls and fix menubar toggle
- Fix open dialogs (#508)
- Opt-out telemetry (/pull/519)
- Caching via service worker (#138)
PORTenvironment variable (/pull/502)
- Markdown preview and outline (#406, #296)
- Relative URLs (#497)
- Create various necessary paths and files that might be missing during startup (#453, #499, #116)
- Various open file/folder issues (#249)
- No more
__webpack_hmrrequests in the Docker container
Quality of life
- Update to Node 10.15.1
- Update VS Code to 1.33.1
- Confirm before closing the browser tab (to help those with ctrl+w embedded in muscle memory)
- Enter key works to log in now
- Make errors about netstat and ports in use more explicit
- Add common utilities to the Docker image