Parse and inspect data from Google Takeout exports.
Google Takeout Files
In order to do anything with Takeout Inspector, you will need some exported data from Google Takeout. To get these files:
- Navigate to Google Takeout and log in if necessary.
- Enable the data you want to export (see Supported Data Types) under the Select data to include heading.
- Click Next.
- Set the File type and Delivery method as desired.
- Click Create archive.
- Wait! It will take a while for the data to arrive.
Particularly large Mail archives may take a very long time to process.
- Download and unpack the latest version.
pip install -r requirements.txtfrom the unpacked folder.
./settings.cfgto your liking (most importantly, provide data file paths).
- Tinker with and run
Supported Data Types
- Chrome Browser History
- Location History