👋 Cedric Kienzler - @cedi
Hi, I'm cedi.
I’ve done everything wrong the first time so you don’t have to.
Trust me, I’m an engineer.
☕ Get in touch
What's important to me?
- Be excellent to each other
- Follow the 80/20 principle whenever possible
- Don't waste 80% of your time, implementing the top 20% when the the customer is already happy with the 80% you delivered in 20% of your time
- Focus on the fundamentals rather than fancy cutting-edge stuff
- Get your good damn service reliability hirarchy right
- Don't waste time implementing fancy features when the lower part of your pyramid can't support it