It is also possible to import the code of other gist files and libraries via CDN.
📎 Table of Contents 🚀Features 🔨Install 🎮Usage ⬆️Deploy 📈Development 📄License 📞Contacts
With the following installed:
- node >= 8
- npm >= 6
Clone the repo and install the dependencies from npm.
git clone https://github.com/cedoor/ceditor.git cd ceditor npm i
For local development with angular dev server:
Then open http://localhost:4200 in your browser.
You can self-host your own Ceditor with Github hosting service. For that, fork the repository, install the dependencies and run
npm run release (remember to set correctly --base-href build option of angular cli command).
Ceditor is a work in progress. Remember that if you want you can make a small contribution with a pull request.
Use this commit message format (angular style):
typemust be one of the following:
- feat: A new feature
- fix: A bug fix
- docs: Documentation only changes
- style: Changes that do not affect the meaning of the code
- refactor: A code change that neither fixes a bug nor adds a feature
- test: Adding missing or correcting existing tests
- chore: Changes to the build process or auxiliary tools and libraries such as documentation generation
- update: Update of the library version or of the dependencies
body must be should include the motivation for the change and contrast this with previous behavior (do not add body if the commit is trivial).
- Use the imperative, present tense: "change" not "changed" nor "changes".
- Don't capitalize first letter.
- No dot (.) at the end.
- There is a master branch, used only for release.
- There is a dev branch, used to merge all sub dev branch.
- Avoid long descriptive names for long-lived branches.
- No CamelCase.
- Use grouping tokens (words) at the beginning of your branch names (in a similar way to the
- Define and use short lead tokens to differentiate branches in a way that is meaningful to your workflow.
- Use slashes to separate parts of your branch names.
- Remove branch after merge if it is not important.
git branch -b docs/README git branch -b test/one-function git branch -b feat/side-bar git branch -b style/header
- See LICENSE file.