GliderSK (Garmin ConnectIQ) App
The Glider Swiss Knife for Garmin ConnectIQ devices
GliderSK - shortname for Glider Swiss Knife - is a Garmin ConnectIQ Application that features:
- a Global view, displaying all flight data in a single pane: altitude, ground and vertical speeds, finesse, heading, rate-of-turn and G-meter
- a Safety view, that tracks your current distance and altitude in respect with your chosen target destination and alerts you when your altitude becomes too low (or distance too high) to reach that destination given your glide ratio, aka. "finesse"
- a Rate-of-Turn view
- a Variometer view, including variable-frequency tones to "sound" your ascent rate
- a Varioplot view, allowing to keep track of your ascent/descent rate along your flight path
- a Timers view, allowing to keep track of time since the activity, its recording and the last lap were started
Build, Installation and Usage
Please refer to the INSTALL and USAGE files.