Vue.js / Express.js Fullstack Web Application
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes. See deployment for notes on how to deploy the project on a live system.
From your command line:
# Clone this repository $ git clone https://github.com/cedricium/firefly # Go into the repository $ cd firefly/ # Install dependencies for the client (frontend) $ cd client/ && npm install # ... and for the server (backend) $ cd ../server/ && npm install # Run the app $ npm run dev # client/ ==> Your application is running here: http://localhost:8080 $ npm start # server/ ==> Server started on port: 8081
Firefly will be able to be hosted on Heroku - check back later for instructions on deploying to Heroku.
- Vue.js - The frontend web framework used
- Buefy - Vue.js components styled using Bulma
- Bulma - CSS framework used for styling the frontend
- Sequelize - Promise-based ORM used for Node.js
- Express.js - Web application framework used for building the backend and API
Your contributions are always welcome! See an issue you want to tackle or have an idea for a feature you'd like implemented? Just open a pull-request with a short explanation of the changes and I'd be happy to review it.
- Cedric Amaya - Architect - initial work - cedricium
See also the list of contributors who participated in this project.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE file for details.