Source code for my personal website and blog. Crafted with
What is under the hood
- Jekyll, Sass and SVG
- Indigo theme. A simple and minimalist template for Jekyll
- Tests with Travis CI
- Google PageSpeed: 98/100;
- No JS.
⭐to the project. 🤘
- Fork the project personal-website
_config.ymlwith your data (check settings section)
- Write some posts
If you want to test locally on your machine, do the following steps also:
- Install Jekyll, Node.js and Bundler
- Clone the forked repo on your machine
- Enter the cloned folder via terminal and run
- Then run
bundle exec jekyll serve --config _config.yml,_config-dev.yml
- Open it in your browser:
- Test your app with
bundle exec htmlproofer ./_site
Edit Jekyll site settings in
_config.yml to customize your site.
name: John Doe bio: 'The man behind the code' picture: 'assets/images/my-profile-pic.jpg' ... and lot of other options, like width, projects, pages, read-time, tags, related posts, animations, multiple-authors, etc.
Check the FAQ if you have any question or problem.
- Code: MIT © Cedric Chee
- Content: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License