This repository is a fork of this repository: https://github.com/ceedee666/python_introduction.
Its sole purpose is to provide a stable basis for the lecture Programmierung und Informationsverarbeitung in the winter term 2020 / 2021.
The notebooks are organized as in a directory structure in ascending complexity. Each directory contains a notebook explaining the topic as well as howto-notebook that summarises the most important aspects. Furthermore, there is an exercise folder that contains exercises according to the 4C/ID model. In the exercises folder, there is always an index file linking to all the available exercises. As an example consider the topic conditionals. The folder contains the following files:
- conditionals.ipynb: The introduction to the topic (i.e. the lecture)
- conditionals_howto.ipynb: the howto
- exercises: a folder containing all the exercises for the topic
- 00_conditional_exercises.ipynd: the index file for the exercises.
All the exercises contain unit tests. These tests can be used by the students to check their solutions. The unit tests have been created using nose.
The work on this material has been supported by
- The SQSL-Project of the FH Aachen: https://www.fh-aachen.de/en/hochschule/projekt-sqsl/
- The Stifterverband in the context of a Senior-Fellowship für Innovationen in der digitalen Hochschullehre: https://www.stifterverband.org/digital-lehrfellows-nrw/2019/drumm