Please sign in to comment.
DNA-644 Added TRACE-level logging to several dna-search-lucene classe…
…s to help debug what content is being added to and removed from the Lucene indexes. I tried to make the message very easy to read, especially as there is one line per add, per delete, and per commit or rollback. Also added a fragment to the 'dna-jcr' project's log4j.properties file used in the test cases that will turn on this logging, though this is commented out by default. git-svn-id: https://svn.jboss.org/repos/modeshape/trunk@1591 76366958-4244-0410-ad5e-bbfabb93f86b
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 19 additions and 7 deletions.
- +3 −0 dna-jcr/src/test/resources/log4j.properties
- +2 −0 ...sions/dna-search-lucene/src/main/java/org/jboss/dna/search/lucene/AbstractLuceneSearchEngine.java
- +4 −7 extensions/dna-search-lucene/src/main/java/org/jboss/dna/search/lucene/LuceneSearchProcessor.java
- +10 −0 extensions/dna-search-lucene/src/main/java/org/jboss/dna/search/lucene/LuceneSearchSession.java