CefSharp - Embedded Chromium for .Net
This project contains .Net CLR bindings for The Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) by Marshall A. Greenblatt. The bindings are written in C++/CLI but can be used from any CLR language e.g. C# or VB. CefSharp provides both WinForms and WPF web browser control implementations. See the CefSharp.WinForms.Example or CefSharp.Wpf.Example projects for example web browsers built using this library.
This project is BSD licensed.
Binary releases contain everything needed to embed Chromium in your CLR application. You will need the 7-Zip archiver to extract.
- The chillitom fork was the original CefSharp repo, but is updated only when a new release is made.
- Semi-active maintainership occurs on the ataranto fork.
- "Bleeding edge" work is done on other branches, including the perlun fork.
- You can also view the entire network of public forks/branches.
Please use the CefSharp Google Group for discussions of CefSharp usage.
- CefGlue: An alternative .NET CEF wrapper build using P/Invoke.