This project is early beta, please set your expectations accordingly.
- Clone to a folder on your harddisk (
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:manmal/hn-android.git) - if you will use Eclipse, you can instead use EGit and skip step 3
- Make sure you have an SDK version of >= Android 2.2 (API Level 8) installed
- Import the project to Eclipse, and select an available Android SDK target if it complains that "Android 2.2" is not available on your system
Third party software
- Android Support Library v4 - Apache License 2.0
- Android Annotations - Apache License 2.0
- Google Analytics - custom license
Jsoup - MIT License
Comfortaa Font - SIL Open Font License
Copyright (c) 2012 Manuel Maly
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.