Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Revamped test suite, using shared RSpec configuration layer provided by Celluloid itself.
- Updated gem dependencies provided by Celluloid::Sync... extraneous gems removed, or marked as development dependencies.
- Adapted to be compliant with version 0.17.0 of Celluloid.
write_to for use with
- Added more direct set/get of socket identity.
- Support for XPUB sockets
- Support for reading multipart messages
- Spec cleanup
- Support for setting socket options
- More specs
- Tracking release for Celluloid 0.15
- Add pubsub example
- Add identity support to Sockets
- Depend on EventedMailbox from core instead of celluloid-io
- Remove overhead for IO waiting by calling directly to the reactor
- Feature: Support for DealerSocket and RouterSocket
- Support for the #more_parts? method on sockets
- Celluloid 0.13 compatibility fixes
- Tracking release for Celluloid 0.12.0
- Factor celluloid-zmq into its own gem
- #linger= support
- New 0MQ APIs which wrap ffi-rzmq's
- Terminate the 0MQ context at shutdown
- Use Celluloid::IO 0.9.0's reactor injection support so we no longer have to
- Update to match internals of celluloid-io
- Use celluloid-io gem
- Match versions with Celluloid
- Fix bugs in 0MQ polling (timeouts were being processed 1000x too fast)
- Fix botched dependencies (celluloid-zmq does not depend on redis)
- Pure blocking 0MQ reactor using a ZMQ::PAIR socket as the waker