- AbortErrors now reraise in caller scope and get a caller-focused backtrace
- Log failed async calls instead of just letting them fail silently
- Properly handle arity of synchronous calls
- Actors can now make async calls to themselves
- Resolve crashes that occur when sending responses to exited/dead callers
- Hack around a bug of an indeterminate cause (2baba3d2)
- Support for future method calls with MyActor#future
- Initial signaling support via MyActor#signal and MyActor#wait
- Just "include Celluloid" works in lieu of "include Celluloid::Actor"
- Futures terminate implicitly when their values are obtained
- Add an underscore prefix to all of Celluloid's instance variables so they don't clash with user-defined ones.
- Fiber-based reentrant actors. Requires Ruby 1.9
- MyActor.new (where MyActor includes Celluloid::Actor) is now identical to .spawn
- Terminate actors with MyActor#terminate
- Obtain current actor with Celluloid.current_actor
- Configurable logger with Celluloid.logger
- Synchronization now based on ConditionVariables instead of Celluloid::Waker
- Determine if you're in actor scope with Celluloid.actor?
- Remove self-referential dependency in gemspec
- Initial release