Clone this wiki locally
Git Redmine Suite
Git Redmine Suite, aka GRS, is a git command tools suite to link your git and your redmine together. This allow you thought command line to :
- list the pending tasks, review and release
- start and finish a task and review
- release a list of tasks
- create hotfix
The status of your redmine will be automatically change.
This tools ease the tracking of the issue on a project. It force to have a ticket for each task, track the time the developer use on a task. The manager can easily see what happen on the project without any constraint for the developer.
- Installation of redmine with GRS support
- Required branches for GRS
- Setup permissions on the git server
- Installation of GRS on the desktop
- Manual Setup GRS
- Automatic Setup GRS