Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Git Redmine Suite
Git Redmine Suite, aka GRS, is a git command tools suite to link your git and your redmine together. This allow you thought command line to :
- list the pending tasks, review and release
- start and finish a task and review
- release a list of tasks
- create hotfix
The status of your redmine will be automatically change.
This tools ease the tracking of the issue on a project. It force to have a ticket for each task, track the time the developer use on a task. The manager can easily see what happen on the project without any constraint for the developer.
- Installation of redmine with GRS support
- Required branches for GRS
- Setup permissions on the git server
- Installation of GRS on the desktop
- Manual Setup GRS
- Automatic Setup GRS