@IBDesignable Horizontal or vertical UIControl subclass that can start from bottom or middle of the control.
- iOS 9.0+
- Swift 4.2+
- Xcode 10.0+
- Import the
LiveFader.swiftfile into your codebase
- Create a UIView instance in your storyboard and make it's class to
- Or create a LiveFaderView programmatically.
- Set the bottom or middle control style with the
- Set the horizontal or vertical control type with the
- You can bind a
valueChangedevent from the storyboard or programmatically.
- You can change the enabled/disabled/highlighted color styles from the
@IBInspectablein storyboard or programmatically.
LiveFaderViewis an open class, so you can subclass it to make it look anything you want, by playing with it's layers or adding new ones.
- Custom scroll view subclass lets you edit all faders with a single pan gesture recognizer.
- Set its
isFaderPanningEnabledproperty to true.
- It won't let you scroll in this mode because you will use the current pan gesture for editing faders instead of scrolling.
- Finds all
LiveFaderViews in itself and it's subviews recursively, feel free to add your faders in a stack view or a custom container inside your
You can use it with SwiftUI
This library used in my apps in App Store, check them up!