Fully customizable piano keyboard view with
@IBDesignable properties in swift.
- Swift 3+
- iOS 8.0+
- tvOS 9.0+
- macOS 10.9+
You need to add this post installer script to your podfile in order to use @IBDesignable libraries with pods.
More information on this cocoapods issue
post_install do |installer| installer.pods_project.build_configurations.each do |config| config.build_settings['LD_RUNPATH_SEARCH_PATHS'] = ['$(FRAMEWORK_SEARCH_PATHS)'] end end
- PianoView is just a regular UIView.
- Either setup inside storyboard or initialize from code.
- Draws desired key count in its view rectangle.
- Could be draw notes on keys with or without octaves.
- You could use octave to show pressed note in physical device.