THE PANDORA TOOLBOX
PANDORA is a Matlab Toolbox that:
- Makes database management accessible from your electrophysiology project;
- Works offline within Matlab;
- Requires no external software;
- Is flexible, can easily tie with existing Matlab scripts;
- Can query database as in SQL.
If you use PANDORA, please cite this paper from your software or publications:
Günay C, Edgerton JR, Li S, Sangrey T, Prinz AA, Jaeger D (2009) Database analysis of simulated and recorded electrophysiological datasets with Pandora's toolbox. Neuroinformatics, 7(2):93-111. doi: 10.1007/s12021-009-9048-z.
You should also cite the RRID: SCR_001831
Use the 'Download ZIP' option to download the latest version from the
Github page. Select 'Set Path' option or use the addpath Matlab
command to add the
functions/ subdirectories to the
Matlab search path. For example:
addpath <DOWNLOAD DIRECTORY>/classes addpath <DOWNLOAD DIRECTORY>/functions
To test the installation try
help tests_db and
which should give you their help text.
- Loading intracellular data from recordings or simulations to create trace objects.
- Intracellular spike finding
- Extracting and analyzing firing properties (rate, spike amplitude, etc.)
- Creating a database from files
- CNS*2014 Neuronal Parameter Search Techniques tutorial files and information
- Parallel parameter search scripts for neuron models intended for high-performance computing clusters
Copyright (c) 2007-17 Cengiz Gunay and Emory University. This work is licensed under the Academic Free License ("AFL") v. 3.0. To view a copy of this license, please look at the COPYING file distributed with this software or visit http://opensource.org/licenses/afl-3.0.txt.
Open new issues on GitHub or contact me at this address! (cengique AT users.sf.net).
See the CREDITS file.