- Anchoring and NFT validation happening on Centrifuge Chain
- ChainBridge end-to-end testing framework
- Migrated to Go 1.14 + Go Modules
- Exposed Transition Rules in API
- Long living go celery workers
- bug fixes
- internal api structure changes
- preparing v2 APIs including the concept of drafts
- most API POST operations return now 202 Accepted status code
- support for proof optimization
- added monetary attribute type
- Versioned APIs
- Support custom attributes
- Webhook notification on Job Completion
- Funding Agreement API
- Transfer Details API
- Added DB migration logic
- Upgraded to latest libp2p DHT implementation
- NFT Token transfer feature
New Embarcadero network (Mainnet):
- Deployed latest contracts
- Added specific bootstrap nodes
- CreateConfig takes ethereum password interactively
- Upgraded libp2p library
- Add support to share entity data with partners privately
- Add support to revoke access to entity data
- Max Gas price allowed by config
- Added gas limits per operation
NFT Unpaid Invoice:
- Added index of token in registry
- Use of hex(string) as key index.
Invoice/Purchase orderdocument fields.
- Simple Write ACLs on documents.
- Document Consensus Validations.
- Core Document changes.
- Added ability to define read and write collaborators on document.
- New NFT
- Minor JSON response changes.
- Fixed concurrent identity creation
- Key revocation check
Overview of new features:
- Added Identity Key revocation logic
- Validate document consensus state transitions
- Write ACL validation checks
- NFT origin signature validation on chain
- Identity concurrency fix on creation