title: What's New type: guide order: 2 version: 0.9
- Caching support for ActiveRecord based resources
- Ids are now fetched through a resource method which delegates to the model
- Requests are now handled internally in one operation.
- Exception backtraces and now configurable instead of defaulting to
- Configuration option to whitelist all exceptions.
- Loosens Accept header check to allow header to start with :api_json
- Removed deprecated
createablemethods (note misspellings). Use
- Drops support for Rails 4.1
- Requires Ruby 2.1
- Derived resources now use the model name of their base resource, if it is not abstract.
- When using client generated ids, e.g. for GUIDs, the
idfield must be added to the
And finally there were numerous bug fixes. Full details are in the Release Notes.